Answers to questions we are asked frequently!
Misconceptions about on-demand beauty
Mobile therapists operate mostly at lower overheads. This allows them to deliver quality services at very competitive rates.
All therapists are certified and professionally vetted. This means that YOU get professional services and more personal experience.
Dyme uses 3d secure payment gateways to protect your card information. No need to make that last-minute dash to an ATM.
While Dyme takes extra precautions to make sure all our Artists are fully qualified and capable of delivering professional services we do understand that things can go wrong. We encourage both artists and clients to rate every service and experience as well as take before and after pictures. This will allow us to properly investigate any claims of unsatisfactory service delivery. Compensation will be based on the outcome of our investigation.
In that event that we have no Artists available to accept your request you can get in touch with us through the in-app chat function and our support team will manually search for an Artist for you and make a booking or schedule for an alternative time slot.
Starts times of bookings are very important as this can become an inconvenience to the Artist and their next booking. However, we do allow a 15minute grace period for you to get ready. The sooner you let us know that you will be running late the better it will be to make alternative arrangements. If you are more than 15minutes late for your confirmed appointment you will be charged 100% of the service cost.
How to prep:
- Makeup – Make sure your face is clean and free of any makeup. A day before makeup appointment would be a better bet.
- Hair – Make sure your hair is washed and blot dry before stylist arrives
- Nails – Make sure that all nail polish has been removed unless you also booked for a soak-off. Also make sure to have adequate space, a table, and a chair with an electrical plug point for your therapist.
- Massage – Make sure to inform your therapist of any physical injuries, conditions, or medication that you are on.
- Facials – Make sure that you inform your therapist of any allergies before your appointment
Our cancellation policy is as follows:
- 3 hours before your confirmed appointment = No charge
- 2 hours before your confirmed appointment = 50% of the charge
- 1 hour before your confirmed appointment = 100% of the charge